Andrew M. Loudon
Mr. Loudon is a trusts and estates attorney. His practice is limited to wills, trusts, business succession planning, federal estate tax planning, non-probate estate administration, probate proceedings, powers of attorney, living wills, and guardianship and conservatorship proceedings.
Juris Doctor, University of Nebraska College of Law, 1998.
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1995.
Admitted to practice in: State of Nebraska; United States District Court, District of Nebraska; United States Tax Court.
- Nebraska State Bar Association: Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section (Chair, 2004 - 2005, 2011 - 2012)
- Lincoln Estate Planning Council
- Omaha Estate Planning Council
- Student Body President and Student Regent, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, 1994 - 1995
- Leadership Lincoln Fellows Program, 2004 - 2005
- Eastridge Presbyterian Church
- Lincoln Downtown Rotary Club #14
- Lincoln Lodge No. 19, A.F. & A.M.
- Sesostris Shrine Temple
- Cornhusker Council, Boy Scouts of America, Board of Directors
- Clark Jeary Retirement Community, Board of Trustees
- Bryan Health Foundation, Board of Trustees
- Nebraska Accountability & Disclosure Commission, Secretary
- Permanent Judicial Commission of The Synod of Lakes and Prairies, Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), Moderator
Area(s) of Practice
Trusts and Estates
To view Publications authored by this Attorney, click here.
1248 O STREET, SUITE 600
LINCOLN, NE 68508
Return To List »